COVID-19 update: Grocery workers are now eligible for vaccine, see update below.
LAS VEGAS – Beginning March 2, vaccine eligibility in Clark Country will be expanded to all groups within Frontline Community Support and Frontline Supply Chain & Logistics. In addition to people in these occupational categories, groups currently eligible to receive the vaccine include 65 years of age and older, health care workers, and those in the public safety and security frontline group.
Groups now eligible include:
Frontline Community Support
- Essential Public Transportation
Frontline Supply Chain & Logistics
- Agriculture and Food Processing
- End to End Essential Goods Supply Chain (includes manufacturing, transport, distribution, and sale of essential items)
- Utilities and Communications Infrastructure
- Nevada Department of Transportation and Local Emergency Road Personnel
- Frontline Airport Operations
- Other Essential Transportation
First-dose appointments are being offered to members of eligible occupational groups at Southern Nevada Health District and partner locations, including Cashman Center and the Las Vegas Convention Center. Both sides are open Tuesday through Saturday, Additional clinic locations and the to make appointments can be found at www.SNHD.info/covid.
A state-administered call center is available to answer questions and assist those who may need help making appointments. The call center is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 800-401-0946.
THE COVID VACCINE IS FREE!